Job ID :
Singapore - Marsiling
- To prepare plans and budgets for the designated distributor group (DDG) and exceed annual sales and gross profit targets for the DDG. Make recommendations and implement action plans to ensure sales stay on plan.
- Set annual pricing for the DDG and ensure this is maintained in line with policy. To provide quotations for distributors if supported prices are requested and manage collation of all documents for tender submissions.
- Motivate distributors to sell Thermo Scientific Microbiology products and ensure that their sales targets for MBD products are met.
- Conduct regular face to face meetings with distributors. The purposes of these visits are to audit performance, meet key customers and implement local actions. Preparation for such visits to be thorough and timely and include a comprehensive agenda of topics to be raised and details of the purpose and expected value of any customer visits to be made.
- Report on distributor (and local competitor) sales and marketing activities and any factors affecting sales.
- Maintain up to date records on all aspects of the distributors business. Use SAP CRM as the primary reporting tool; all opportunities and activities recorded.
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge of company products and policies and ensure distributor training needs are fully met. Coordinate any training requirements with marketing and technical support.
- Be an advocate for Thermo Fisher Scientific and our 4i’s. Take all opportunities for cross selling and business development opportunities for other divisions
- Graduate with life sciences degree (preferably Microbiology)
- At least 5 years sales experience in the Microbiology
- Ideally some lab experience in a relevant area
- Competent with financial planning and analysis
- Excellent communicator, verbally and in writing
- Fluent in local Philippines and English languages
- Capable of managing major and complex accounts
- Commercially aware, highly motivated and target driven
- Customer orientated and able to drive activities that improve customer satisfaction
- Organized, able to work independently and in teams
- Computer literate with skills in Microsoft Office; Excel, Word and PowerPoint