Job ID :
US - California - Remote / Field
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Support the new hire onboarding program including LPD Learn center and other LSG Centralized Product Training Portals, supporting materials, and instructor led programs.
- Work closely with the Business Units to implement a product training process and maintain product training materials to support a strategy aligned to the LSG Competency Model.
- Assist in further development of training materials to support the LSG Sales Competency model.
- Longer term work with LSG Sales Enablement team to support sales skills training programs for sales acumen (Miller Heiman / Achieve Global or other methodology experience a plus), efficiency skills (excel, ppt, outlook), and process trainings.
- Support methods to measure success of programs implemented and assist in development of reporting tools to be utilized on a monthly / quarterly / annual basis.
- Understand the sales onboarding needs of the business and field sales management to develop and maintain specific onboarding programs to meet these needs.
- Be an advocate for a culture focused on the LSG Competency model.
- Effective ongoing communication with LSG sales, marketing, management and sales support personnel.
- Work effectively and closely with external training agencies when applicable.
- Work across LSG to identify synergy opportunities to create a unified onboarding training program for the Americas Commercial Team.