Key Responsibilities: (Bullets)
• Conduct industrial microbial education training to KOLs and understand the needs of the current and future customers;
• Products expert and provide professional training to internal and external team;
• Make the trouble shooting materials and products manuals available;
• Integrate work flows with promotional, customer education and other programs to drive commercial growth;
• Support product development efforts to offer appropriate products to different market segments;
• Work close with territory sales to maintain the customer device/consumable use, and enhance the consumable consumption through education
• Good microbial trouble shooting skill and communication skill.
• At least 3 years’ application experience, preferable with experience dealing with Governmental labs or Industrial sites, etc.
• The Bachelor degree or above major in Microbiology/ Industrial Diagnosis/ life science or relevant fields.
• Major in fermentation is preferred.
• Be able to travel around Region.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria: (Bullet 3-5 key quantifiable skills or position requirements that the candidate must have to be considered for this position.)
Fluent in English, good computer application skills