We are now seeking a
System Engineer, Instrument Product Care
to our clinical microbiology instrument development organization in Vantaa, Finland.
- System engineering responsibility for our existing instrument portfolio
- Technical design leadership in the sustaining product development projects of the product care team
- Guide electrical engineering activities, both internal and outsourced
- Drive with engagement an overall seamless operation of instrument hardware and software
- Participate in ensuring compliance of the products with CE-IVD and FDA requirements; including participation to development and maintenance of requirements & the Design History File (DHF)
- Interface and communicate with other local and global R&D team members (mechanics/software/V&V)
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Master's degree (M.Sc.) or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Automation, Medical Technology, Physics or other applicable field
- Min 5 years work experience in design of instruments/devices
- Strong ability in instrumentation design and troubleshooting
- Demonstrated strengths in solving system level design challenges
- Proactive communication and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to work systematically and meet project deadlines
- Good spoken and written English
We additionally value:
- Experience in IVD / medical device development
- Strong knowledge in electrical engineering and microcontroller based embedded electronics
- Knowledge of EMC measurements
We are looking for an experienced and active engineering professional with comprehensive system level design understanding. You enjoy working in product development and want to continuously develop yourself and the team around you. We offer the possibility of working in exciting global projects.
Should you have any questions, please contact Senior R&D Manager Marjut Andtfolk, tel. +358 50 353 2228 either July 4th between 10-12 or August 2nd between 09-11. Applications together with CV for this position should be sent latest by August 6th 2017 via our recruitment portal.