Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- 5+ years of experience in financial planning & analysis for manufacturing and commercial operations within a large multinational company.
- Demonstrated history of driving businesses to improve processes and performance.
- Strong track record of accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English & Chinese
- Self motivated; high bias for action.
- Bachelors degree in Finance preferred
- Experience with a larger, multi-national corporation of 3+ years is ideal.
- Power user of Microsoft Excel.
- Hyperion Enterprise and ERP system (e.g. SAP) experience preferred.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review BU P&L scorecard, analyze gross margin and tracking SG&A spending, communicate with global BU on China financial performance
- Key business partner for commercial team responsible items such as:
- Various revenue, booking and backlog analysis
- Forecasting order needs for book to burn and future quarter outlooks
- Vertical market and large accounts analysis
- Other ad hoc analysis to help drive growth
- Upload weekly shipments & booking and 3 month rolling forecast into SIOP system
- Work with Pricing team to monitor and achieve the pricing attainment targets
- Review the Accounts Receivables and drive the collection with AR and commercial team
- Review installation status and drive deferred revenue release with China service team
- Consolidate reporting for monthly and quarterly business reviews for review
- Prepare and build assumptions for annual operating plan
- Perform special projects and ad-hoc financial reporting as required