Job Title: Associate Market Development Manager
Reports to: Sr. Manager, Market Development, Cell Biology
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Assist in the development and execution of strategic marketing plans for a portion of the Cell Biology portfolio, including analysis of customer segments, competitor analysis, business trends, and market opportunities.
- Assist in the development and execution of engaging, bold marketing tactics across multiple marketing programs.
- Act as a brand ambassador, understanding, upholding, and communicating our multi-brand strategy in all aspects of our marketing programs.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of marketing content to support multiple channels, including social media, web, video, print, and more.
- Collaborate with others including Product Management and commercial teams to develop sales force training and customer education material.
- Coordinate with global functions to ensure consistency with brand profiles and company standards.
- Work closely with Regional Marketing Development Managers to support execution of marketing programs within their regions.
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Travel is required (10%).
- Bachelor’s degree in business, science, or related degree
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, marketing communications, sales, technical service, product management or other closely related position
- Exceptional communication skills as well as analytical, project management and planning skills necessary
- Desire to learn and work across multiple teams
- Strong business acumen and customer focus are essential
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Biochemistry or related discipline
- Knowledge of the following key competencies: 4Ps and marketing mix, marketing communication, communication channels, channels-to-market, segmentation, value proposition and marketing program development and execution
- Experience with marketing and voice of customer VOC
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.