The role of the Supervisor, Sales Analytics is to provide a broad set of financial analysis tools and dashboard as well as their interpretation for driving sound, data-based decisions for the business. This role needs to work with closely with the Regional Sales Managers/Sales Director/Country Manager to track sales performance, opportunities, help drive sales effectiveness, sales functional improvements. Assist in the development and execution of strategic initiatives across all communication & business channel from both a strategic and tactical perspective. Coach and mentor the team members to ensure effective and efficient sales operations.
The Supervisor, Sales Analytics will be expected to contribute in each of the following disciplines
- Coach and mentor the team members to ensure effective and efficient sales operations.
- Maintain/consolidate/update a set of dashboards, including performance by reps and by product lines.
- Consolidate and track sales opportunity, for the business, referencing historical and current trends.
- Provide analysis to drive effective, data-driven decision making
- Design and deploy sales force effectiveness tools to help drive improvements.
- Drive financial analysis and modelling for business development and other growth opportunities
- Maintain sales position hierarchy & territory
- Assist in training & sales communications
- Assist in the deployment of lead / revenue generating programs