Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Map out annual internal training plans for Service Department and facilitate the course delivery.
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records.
- Be the contact window of global/factory training departments, to ensure local training events well aligned and recognized.
- Market available training to employees and provide necessary information about sessions.
- Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques.
- Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials.
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs.
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design.
- Host train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts.
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
- Promote technical knowledge sharing by designing and developing appealing programs.
- Manage Technical Support Team Website.
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role.
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting.
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation.
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools.
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate).
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques.
- Experience with e-learning platforms.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Strong communication, presentation and documentation skills in both English and Chinese.
BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field is preferred.