When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $18 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Responsible for own territory sales
- Plan, organize and manage a sales territory. Actively identify and target new business/sales opportunities within the marketplace. Manage the sales cycle.
- Effectively communicate and negotiate sales contracts with customers. Educate customers on new products and product enhancements. Accurately articulate and present product features and benefits.
- Work closely with sales manager for territory business planning and implementation. Actively communicate customer issues, current prospects and marketing events to management team.
- Interpret and manage key financial result areas, i.e. revenues, volume, margins, days outstanding and forecasting.
- Bachelor Degree of Bioscience is a must; Master degree is preferred.
- At least 2 years selling experience in biotech industry.
- Good presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills,
- Excellent communication skills to deal with scientific discussion with customers.
- Good data analysis and biz planning skills
- High energy, team player and capability of working under pressure
- Self-motivated, initiative, open-minded, and detail-oriented
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com