Ecublens Site (winner of the Swiss Industrial Site 2015 award) is our Center of Excellence for our Laboratory analyzers business with around 200 people on the site and 200 others working in Commercial Operations around the world focused on Customers and Innovation. To complete our R&D Department, we are seeking a successful experienced and high committed Application specialist.
In collaboration with the R&D team you will develop, validate and maintain the analytical methods for OE spectrometers. You will also demonstrate the instruments performance to the customers and work on the new technologies research for OES instrumentation and spectroscopy data.
Your challenges are:
- develops, validates and maintains analytical methods to calibrate et produce all our OES instruments
- Manages and maintains calibration knowledge
- Demonstrates the instruments performance to the customers
- Designs performance validation tests for customers
- Provides analytical support for the marketing, technical support and production
- Participates to the defining of the instrument functional architecture
- Work on new technologies for OES instrumentation
- Executes competition, technology and IP watch
- Master or PHD in Chemistry, Physics or Material Science
- At least 3 years of experience in instrumental chemical analysis and/or spectroscopy
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Labview and/or MatLab
- Fluent in French and in English. Other language(s) would be a plus
- Team player, technical leadership, autonomous
- Swiss Nationality or C, B, G permit
Thermo Fisher Scientific's values will enable you to evolve according to your personal and professional expectations, in trustworthy and long-term relationships. Our dynamism will provide you real challenges to achieve, as well as a real opportunity to build your career in the passion of accomplishment.
Our diversity is our strength. We encourage people from all backgrounds and experiences to apply.
If this sounds like your next challenge, please send your complete application (including cover letter, CV / resume, contact details for your references, copies of work certificates/recommendation letters)
The applications will be considered with strict confidentiality.
We are looking forward to receive your application!