About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $18 billion and more than 55,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands - Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services - we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
- Design, architect, and build Oracle Fusion based applications from business requirements through planning and deploying test and production systems. Be part of a production support 24x7 rotations.
- Minimum Qualifications (must have)
- Technical Skills:
- Strong knowledge on Oracle SOA Suite 12c, BPEL, OSB, OWSM, various Adaptors, OWSM
- Strong knowledge of web services, WSDL, REST, JSON, XML, XSD, XSLT.
- Expert in XQuery/XPath, Transformations.
- Should be able to define and configure JMS Queues and other technology and application adapters.
- Good hands on experience on salesforce, SAP, MQ, socket adapters
- Sound knowledge in Oracle SQL/PLSQL.
- Excellent written and Verbal skills are musts.
- Functional Skills: Good understanding in eCommerce (web) interfaces to backend ERP, Supply Chain management, CRM areas.
- Preferred Qualifications (nice to have)
- Amazon AWS experience
- Knowledge in Java, JAX web services, JSP, Servlets.
- Knowledge in SAP adapter, E1 and Siebel communication
- Oracle ADF Development experience with Oracle WebCenter Suite.
- Oracle Fusion Middleware administration
- SOA Suite 12C BAM, BPM experience
- Knowledge in Oracle ADF and Webcenter is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on Amazon AWS is an added advantage
- Willing to work 24x7 on-call support.
- Ability to use logical and reasoning ability to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, and to determine how a system should work and how Change affects conditions, operations and the environments in which our customers operate.
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement appropriate solutions.
- Extensive experience in all phases of SDLC & Agile Methodology.
A Bachelor's degree in computer engineering or equivalent, with 7+ years of prior Oracle SOA/BPEL and OSB development experience.