Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Coordinate with related functions to enable more products for e-commerce (including new launched products) on website.
- Partner with cross-functional teams, internal and external partners, senior management and others in driving customer experience improvements in alignment with the customer experience road-map.
- Prioritize customer experience issues and brainstorm/develop solutions and recommendations by working with the cross-functional team responsible for monthly maintenance/enhancement releases.
- Analyze the financial results of initiatives versus projections through financial analysis, control groups and other benchmarks.
- Evaluate the operational issues of initiatives by leading change management efforts and owning the communications loop.
- Responsible for ensuring quality of post-purchase experience including enhancements to order tracking, return and exchange processes. Create unique, branded experiences within budgetary guidelines.
- Work to create proactive reporting standards that help identify problems and issues that impact the customer experience.
- Handle the day to day issues associated with implementing a new initiative; working with technology, product owners, project managers, etc.
- Partner with regional/global marketing managers and relevant teams to align to key strategic priorities and develop amazing website customer experiences by leveraging web automation and personalization.
- Strong strategic thinker who will develop roadmap, including campaigns, major launches, site requirements, site enhancements, and unit/conversion forecasts, as well as customer journeys;
- 3 - 5 years leading in a call center or contact center operation;
- Ability to translate customer insights into marketing activities that achieve tangible results;
- Bias for action that drives excellent execution;
- Exceptional analytic abilities, problem solving skills and a passion for data based decision making;
- Strong project management;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- BA/BS, Computer Science, Information Studies, Communications, Marketing, Business Administration, or related degree. MA/MBA preferred;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills including influencing and relationship-building across functions;
- Strong track record of team collaboration and cross-functional partnerships;
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving abilities;
- Proficient in M.S. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint