Customer Service Representative
in Hungary - Budapest
As a Customer Service Representative fluent in Polish, you will be responsible for processing fax and email orders, quotes according to the divisional guidelines. Our Customer Service Representatives may also be required to relay price and availability of products to customers where necessary.
An excellent communicator you will answer written queries from internal and external customers regarding orders, quotes, price inquiries, complaints, and manage incoming e-mails from the generic e-mail address.
You will also be required to monitor and provide feedback on any ordering related issues where applicable.
The position is limited until 31st December 2019.
The skills required will include:
- Commercial Education or similar education
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in Polish and English,
- Experience with an ERP System
- Preferably experience in a customer contact/ order administrator role
- Must possess excellent administration, organizational aptitude and the ability to plan and time manage various tasks
- Must be able to work effectively both on an individual level and within a team environment
- A high level of accuracy is essential
- Experience working in a multi-channel customer service environment (non-negotiable)
- Track record of being able to multi-task and work in a flexible work environment
- General business acumen
- You are required to be smartly presented at all times and have a professional approach when dealing with customers and key stakeholders
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Understanding of a supply chain environment and how to work collaboratively with the Supply Chain team in CS
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate in Polish, both orally and in writing
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills
- University degree desirable.
- Knowledge of process improvement methodology