Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Work with relevant marketing teams to proceed persona/account based data analysis to score maturity, predict propensity, calculate relevancy, and explore correlations.
- Study customer online journey and work with agency to build up next generation leads scoring system.
- Provide pre-campaign data support for targeted channels like marketing automation, web automation, product recommending system, incart promotion platform, social media, etc.
- Be responsible for tracking and analyzing multi-channel digital marketing performance by using tools like Omniture and Eloqua, and provide learnings and insights for corresponding channels to optimize.
- Demonstrated ability on using Omniture, Google Analytics, SPSS, Tableau, and R.
- Have good spoken and written English and communication skill.
- Bachelor degree
- 5+ working experience with 3+ years of sales operation, marketing intelligence or digital marketing experience
- E-commerce knowledge
- Experience on leads scoring and predictive analysis