Accounts Payable Team Member - Italy
Thermo Fisher Scientific has an excellent opportunity for an ambitious payables professional to join their existing team at their Paisley site. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience within an exciting and growing industry sector and to work for a leading global Life Science organisation.
- Ensuring that all transactions are appropriately authorised/approved posted and paid in a timely and efficient way.
- Reconciling ERP uploads
- Dealing with queries in an efficient and timely manner
- Working as part of a large team that has responsibility for accurate and timely input of information (this is essential to the company’s payment processes –vendor invoices, and to the monthly reporting of results to the Corporation.)
- Timely checking and accurate processing of invoices and payments
- Interfacing with various internal departments and external suppliers to resolve any queries.
- Ad-hoc Project Work
- May perform other related/ad hoc tasks/projects as required and/or assigned.
- Fluency (written and oral ) in English
- Fluent in (written and oral ) Italian (Essential)
- Educated to UK standard/higher grade, European High School leaving certificate or equivalent
- Experience in high volume, multi entity, multi-currency processing
- High self-motivation and team focus
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Ability to take ownership of tasks
- Demonstration of Risk and Control awareness
- Understanding and appreciation of audit controls and compliance
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record liaising with personnel on all levels of seniority both internally and externally
- Educated to UK standard grade, European High School leaving certificate or equivalent
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.