Is responsible for ordering products at the manufacturing plant, arranging their delivery to the storehouse in St. Petersburg or the client’s storehouse, as well as for performing the paperwork required by customs clearance procedures.
- Process cargo requests and manage related documentation accordingly.
- Upon the request carry on correspondence with foreign partners.
- Establish and builds positive relations with all internal and external partners and clients.
- Issue invoices for products. Send ready invoices and related documents (marketing authorizations, VNIIS certificates, contracts) to clients.
- Record information on orders and delivery schedule in a table intended for public use.
- Pass invoices to the production or storing facilities with a note on the intended use of products and shipping invoices.
- Higher professional education and 2 or more years of experience in working with clients at commercial companies.
- A good knowledge of:
- The basics of logistics processes.
- Laws and regulations, other guidelines developed by superior authorities and other authorities governing the principles of business operations.
- The basics of marketing.
- The procedure for developing business plans and business conditions for agreements and contracts.
- The rules of business etiquette applied during negotiations / communication with clients.
- The methods of processing information using modern communication technology, including computer.
- Good command in English.