When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Manage customer orders from receipt of order to invoice of goods
- Closely work with planners for specific customer requests and priority of shipping
- Ensure that the customer database is kept updated, including customer pricing and shipping details
- Communicate / work with customer for any changes on order and delivery
- Handling customer complaints
- Maintain on time delivery performance
- Lead or participate PPI project for continuously improvement.
- Be good at using SAP/outlook/MS Excel
- College degree, majored in Business administration, Biology, supply chain, mechanical, electrical, or international trade; International trade and supply chain degree will be preferred;
- Above 3 years Customer Service relevant experience.
- Detail - oriented and well organized.
- Rich knowledge with contract terms, conditions, Logistics, business and international trade
- Basic knowledge of Finance and credit
- Good communication and teamwork skills with customers, keep "customer satisfaction" as a guiding factor;
- Good English communication skills both in written and oral