Job ID :
US - Massachusetts - Waltham
What You Will Do
As the primary HR business partner for Global HR and other corporate functions, you will:
- Partner with leaders to drive and execute talent strategies that impact the full employee lifecycle
- Successfully influence key stakeholders and drive results in a matrixed environment
- Develop and drive the Global career experience, including defining career paths, onboarding, and career development
- Manage core talent processes such as performance reviews, succession planning, and total compensation for the clients
- Facilitate the employee involvement survey action planning with functional leadership, driving accountability across the manager population
- Help drive innovation and continuous improvement in how we attract, develop, and retain our talent, in close partnership with our centers of excellence
How You Will Get Here
- Senior level Human Resources experience from a large multi-national company with 10+ years of experience. Some experience partnering with a global organization is required.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited higher learning program required with a major in either Human Resources or a business-related field. (Masters preferred).
- Experience with large-scale, global transformations that include shared services and enterprise-wide systems.
- Proven success driving results in a fast-paced, matrixed organization
- Effective consulting and analytical skills, with a proven ability to bring innovative points of view and to influence without direct authority
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships as a global HR business partner and advisor
- Experience with Workday and Office 365 tools strongly preferred.