Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility.
• Demonstrates and promotes the company vision.
• Follows all Fisher Standard Operating Procedures.
• Picks/Packages and labels shipments according to the Distribution SOP and protocol instructions.
• Processes all orders according to priority set by Distribution Leader/Supervisor in order to meet receipt date.
• Coordinates transportation with approved carriers and accurately reports to carrier billing arrangements, as well as documents on air bill.
• Researches and reports tracking information (proof of delivery, ETA’s, etc) to internal customers.
• Closes out carrier reports at the end of the day
• Verifies proper storage conditions of shipments
• Identifies opportunities to revise or improve overall quality.
• Loads couriers’ trucks with pallets.
• Maintains warehouse for safety, neatness and organization per current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and FCS Standard Operating Procedures.
- High School Degree or GED
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Able to pass a TSA background check
- Able to work overtime when volume justifies additional labor hours
- Physically able to lift a minimum 40lbs and a maximum of 75lbs and use pallet jacks
- Must be willing to spend extended periods of time walking/standing, entering data for orders and handling inventory items
- Work as part of a team within Distribution and across QA, Client Services and Supply Chain departments
- Basic computer competency using Microsoft Office applications and significant data entry
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to work in a refrigerated environment with proper PPE
- Fork lift experience
- Prior Distribution/Warehouse experience
- Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices
- Prior pharmaceutical or clinical logistics experience