When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Coordinate internal resources and external parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Keep close communication with internal and external parties.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Provide regular report of project progress and escalate issues to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of life science and business management
- Familiar with life science, IVD market. Familiar with China IVD regulatory policy and process. Experience with clinical trial and regulatory affairs is preferred.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in Molecular Biology or IVD technologies. Familiar with sequencing, microarray and qPCR is preferred.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Chinese and English
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status