When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Plan, organize and manage a sales territory. Actively develop and target new business/sales opportunities within the marketplace. Manage the sales cycle.
- Effectively communicate and negotiate sales contracts with customers. Educate customers on new products and product enhancements. Accurately articulate and present product features and benefits.
- Work closely with sales manager on territory business planning and implementation. Actively communicate customer issues, current prospects and marketing events to management team.
- Interpret and manage key financial result areas, i.e. revenues, volume, days outstanding and forecasting.
- Bachelor or Master majoring in Life Science.
- At least 5 years selling experience; working experience in biotech, Pharm or kits companies is highly preferred.
- Good presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills to deal with scientific discussion with customers.
- Good English communications in both oral and written.
- Good data analysis and biz planning skills.
- High energy, team player and capability of working under pressure.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.