The Pricing Analyst is responsible for conducting pricing analysis and implementing data-driven tools to support strategic pricing initiatives across Thermo Fisher Scientific business units.
- Provide Commercial team with pricing guidance and pricing tool support.
- Retrieve, consolidate, analyse and summarize data from very large data sets and make appropriate business recommendations.
- Validate and sign-off on data integrity.
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis for various internal customers.
- Assist team in determining optimised customer pricing.
- As assigned, participate in projects to support local/corporate initiatives.
- Train/present to sales team new pricing tools/initiatives/strategies.
- Produce management reports to highlight pricing opportunities.
- Identify, validate, and execute opportunities for sales performance improvements.
- Support the development and refinement of tools, policies, and procedures that enhance existing performance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance/Mathematics/IT/Comp Science or related field.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail are essential.
- Good presentation skills.
- Demonstrated project management capabilities.
- Must be able to interface effectively with internal customers from all levels of the organisation.
- Good written and oral communication, as well as influencing skills is required.
- Demonstrated technical ability, particularly with excel spreadsheet applications.
- Good organizational skills are necessary, as is the ability to use own initiative and collaborate well within a team.
- Programming skills in SQL, VBA would be beneficial, but are not essential.
- Fluent in English.
- Related experience depending on qualifications.
- Office Based.
- Some travelling will be required.