When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
To fulfill the expectations of the organization by achieving aggressive business targets for the assigned territory by establishing and maintaining an effective Distribution & Dealer network and developing Key Accounts through direct channel.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of Sales Forecasts for the territory/area
- Execution of Sales targets and plan for the territory area
- Implementation of Sales Plans for the territory/area and achieve the sales revenue target
- Adherence to the Quarterly Rolling Sales Plan as communicated by the reporting manager
(B) Account Receivables / Collections:
- Achieving the collection targets for the territory/area
- Follow up on EMD, Security deposits
- Achievement of targets as per the Collection Plans every month
(C) Credit Control Policies:
- Aherence and implementation of Credit Control Policies
(D) No Claim Certificate (NCC):
- Obtain the No Claim Certificate from all the Distributors and Rep quarterly and ensure that the reconciliation is done half yearly
(E) Submission of Reports:
- Submission of all prescribed reports (Daily Sales Report, Monthly and Quarterly MIS, etc) and updation of data on SFDC
(F) Tour Plans:
- Preparation of monthly tour plan /schedule and submission to the reporting manager
(G) Market Intelligence Report (MIR):
- Preparation of the Market Intelligence Report based on product performance, feedback on quality and submission to the reporting manager
(H) Market Expansion / New Markets:
- Identification of new Key Accounts, Distributors/Channel partners and Direct trade opportunities.
- Awareness regarding competitor’s activities in the market and information in terms of pricing, schemes, systems/procedures etc
- Follow up with CPM and Marketing team for organizing exhibitions, live demos etc. as per business requirements in the territory/area
(I) Distribution / Channel Management:
- Handle the responsibility for Distributor Management and Direct selling including the accounts reconciliation. Compliance to the Credit Control Policies of the Company. Maintenance of a professional rapport and no commitments/communication on business issues to be done verbally. All communication to have a written approval from the Commercial Leader
- Establishment of an effective rapport with the Accounts team. Updation of the Distributor/Key accounts/Dealer accounts on an ongoing basis and compliance to all accounting policies
(J) Marketing and Advertising:
- Follow the marketing and advertising strategies proposed by Marketing Head / CPM’s. Planning in advance the schemes, which suit the local market, region, market segment
(K) Other Operational Responsibilities:
- Establishing a working rapport with the service counterparts and ensuring proper after sales service in your territory/area
- Adherence to the company norms with regards to expenses guidelines by the Company.
- Adherence to company norms with regards to financial commitments to the trade
Education / Qualification:
- B.Sc and MBA
- Graduate in Life Sciences with MBA / MMA / PG
- Track record of achievement in Sales, Marketing and Business Development roles
- At least 4-6 years in the Chemicals / Life Sciences.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required for this role:
- In-depth knowledge of the life sciences / analytical industry
- Knowledge of laboratory equipments business would be a distinct advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Independent, quick decision making ability
- Strong evidence of ability to implement and execute plans
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.