When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
1) Demand generation in the field thru techno commercial sales promotion for Fisher Scientific products by meeting consumers in an assigned territory regularly and thereby strengthening the Brand Image amongst the customers.
2) Meeting stockiest/dealers in the market to book orders, outstanding payment collection, there by achieving sales & collection budget month after month. Also ensure collection of sales tax forms from the stockiest.
3) Regular feedback to ABM/RBM on market development, competitor’s activity along with daily and monthly report. Submission of all reports to the Line Manager on time to maintain discipline.
4) Supports sales management plans by maintaining effective customer relations and assuring continued market penetration and profitability by making in-depth calls to end users to achieve sales objectives
5) Implements customer-specific action plans
6) Develops and maintains purchasing and end user relationships
7) Resolves customer service-related issues (i.e. pricing and product availability)
8) Introduces new products and services to the accounts
9) Develops new customers and performs other tasks as assigned by the Regional Manager.
- 4 to 6 yrs
- B.Sc and MBA
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.