Are you passionate about science and specifically the contributions and advances made in the evolving world of genetic sciences? We have recently expanded our Genetic Analysis Content team and are seeking a Senior Market Development Manager focused on driving new market opportunities and communicating our portfolio of solutions to pharma/biotech customers. As a member of our newly created Genetic Analysis Content Global Market Development team, you would be responsible for setting the strategic direction and tactical implementation of activities and deliverables supporting key product lines and application areas. This role will also identify opportunities to create new content and/or leverage existing content to develop our market presence and penetration.
- Identify and coordinate new opportunities for cross-platform, content and workflow solutions for pharma/biotech customers
- Find, nurture and maintain KOL partners and other collaboration opportunities
- Discover and explore large business opportunities with potential partners
- Partner with product management, marketing and commercial teams to execute plans
- Develop and execute strategic, multi-channel integrated marketing plans to generate awareness and interest in our solutions, educate the market, and enable our sales teams
- 7+ years of experience developing marketing and/or commercialization strategies and successfully implementing in a scientific field. Business development and/or sales experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a scientific discipline
- A solid understanding of life sciences
- Exceptional communication, project management and planning skills
- Strong business acumen and customer focus are essential
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com