Job ID :
Singapore - Marsiling
- Work closely with Regional Digital Marketing team and build an ambitious and creative digital & content marketing strategy to continue growing our brand awareness and drive qualified leads.
- Develop, design and implement data-driven marketing programs (including onsite, SEO/SEM, paid digital media and social media), that deliver awareness, engagement and pipeline.
- Leverage web analytics to track campaign results and uncover relevant insights, content gaps, and opportunities for purposeful online dialog within targeted segments.
- Identify digital marketing trends and best practices, and serve as internal consultant on digital marketing.
- Track competitive activities, proactively develop marketing campaigns and work closely with regional marketing partners to understand changing market dynamics.
- Accountable for all digital marketing related projects from design, development, launch to maintenance including website, video production, eDM.
- Identify and develop digital media partners and selected online communities to deliver content to targeted audience.
- Syndicate our content on targeted websites/social media pages for lead generation and brand building.
- Stay ahead of online media technology, internet affiliate marketing and social network marketing to make recommendations on improving customer experience and company’s investment on digital content marketing.
- Work closely internal web team, email team, IT team and external digital agencies to post engaging content, upload videos, images and audio files to social media accounts aligning with an planned calendar.
- Analyze internal and external customer needs, addressing customer feedback, and participating in voice of customer studies and content optimization projects to improve the presentation of content.
- Measure and report on how well digital content marketing efforts are helping the company achieve its goals and refine as needed.