Job Title - Network Engineer III
Job Location - Bangalore, India
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work that supports a powerful mission. With revenues of $17 billion and a track record of stability and consistent growth, we’re uniquely able to give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- · At least 2 years’ experience supporting Unified Communication platforms including Microsoft Skype For Business and Avaya
- · Microsoft O365 knowledge.
- · Strong understanding of VoiP configuration. This includes bandwidth calculations, CODEC types and QoS configuration.
- · Overview of Cisco (LAN/WAN) networks would be advantageous but not essential.
- · Monitor for P1 incidents and oversee the day-to-day tickets raised for voice infrastructure
- · Support our Vendors with troubleshooting telecom based problems
- · Perform monthly analysis and provide any reports required
- · Utilize monitoring tools to ensure our environment remains stable
- · Determine preventative maintenance documentation in conjunction with our vendors
- · Support a ‘follow the sun’ and on-call rotation initiative to support the business 24x7
- · Assist and participate in developing cost estimates and proposals for new system requirements
- · Create and maintain documentation
- · Comply with company’s Global IT Policies & Procedures
- - Perform other duties as assigned
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.