Job Title: Commercial Lead, Anatomical Pathology Division Japan
Reports To: Vice President, SDG Japan Leadand APAC APD Sr. Director, Sales & Marketing
Group/Division: Specialty Diagnostics Group (SDG) / Anatomical Pathology Division (APD)
Career Band: 8
Location: Tokyo, Japan
The Anatomical Pathology Division (APD) provides laboratories with the broadest portfolio of instrument and consumable solutions, from specimen collection and grossing to advanced staining and cover slipping. The Division is a 12 member team that generates $6MM in annual revenue aThe anatomical pathology product line includes Richard Allan Scientific, Erie Scientific, Microm, Shandon, and Lab Vision.
• Effective APD business management and monitoring of sales and demand marketing
• Take overall responsibility of the division P&L in Japan, leading direct sales, marketing, and servicer to drive business
• Provide support and liaise with the dealers to provide necessary support.
• Work with Regional team to lead promotional activities like CMEs/conferences/symposia etc to improve APD awareness
• Increase awareness of Thermo Fisher Brand in the market