Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Communication remotely with clients, qualify prospects via telephone, email, fax, instant message etc,. make quotation, close sales and order processing.
- Prospecting for new customers and business in addition to growing and maintaining the existing customer portfolio
- Achieve annual and quarterly revenue and growth targets , achieve account penetration and complete territory coverage
- Sales negotiation and deal closure at the customer, interfacing with all key buying influencers such as direct users of the product, but also department heads
- Organize communication channels to ensure effective communication across business units
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of assigned sales bag and competitive products
- Bachelor Degree of Bioscience is a must; Master degree is preferred.
- At least 2 years selling experience in biotech industry.
- Good presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills,
- Excellent communication skills to deal with scientific discussion with customers.
- Good data analysis and biz planning skills
- High energy, team player and capability of working under pressure
- Self-motivated, initiative, open-minded, and detail-oriented