Job ID :
China - Beijing
- Provide customers total solutions and technical support of immunology research
- Prepares and presents seminars to wide array of audiences
- Present the technical support to customers and distributors
- Provides troubleshooting support to customers and resolves customer issues in the field or by phone/email.
- Reports on technical trends going on in the territory by relating customer concerns and issues to the appropriate internal partners.
- To identify customer opportunities, needs and requirements and communicate opportunities to sales force;
- Application oriented business development;
- To provide the best service for Key customers;
- Master or PhD degree major in immunology or the equivalent knowledge and industry/functional experience.
- Extensive experience with immunology techniques in research lab is required in addition to extensive experience flow cytometry, applications and analysis software.
- Good presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills, excellent communication skill to deal with the scientific communication with customers
- Experience in a customer-facing role and/or providing technical and scientific presentations to a variety of audiences is strongly preferred.
- High energy, team player and the ability to work under pressure
- Initiative, self-motivated, open-minded and detail-oriented
- Fluent in both oral and written English.
- Regular travel is required