Job ID :
Lithuania - Vilnius
- Leads critical BU NPI programs from initiation through commercial launch. Acts as program champion and leads a cross-functional team to identify and mitigate program risks, in order to successfully deliver all program deliverables. Solves problems and manages crises effectively and independently. Acts as information conduit between core team and leadership; prepares and presents program reviews to PAC as core team representative.
- Provides feedback to Central R&D about NPI process improvements. Sponsors change initiatives & builds best practices regarding program management & product development in the division.
- Communicates standards of program management role & responsibility, relative to grade level. Provides feedback & coaching on performance, as well as creation of personal development plans to improve skills set.
- Assigns program management resources, in partnership with BU portfolio managers
- Hires new program management talent
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (B. S. or B.A.), preferred in the Life Sciences, from four-year college or university
- 7 or more years of combined product development and project management experience, of which a portion must be in the life sciences
Preferable Skills and Attributes:
- Fluent English
- Work is performed without significant direction and is able to recommend modifications to overall direction of portfolio or program in order to meet BU goals
- Interacts and builds effective relationships with core and extended team members, functional managers, senior management, and customers. Able to influence others or gain acceptance in sensitive situations.
- Develops and delivers original persuasive presentations to larger groups