Job ID :
US - California - Sunnyvale
Key aspects of the role:
- Work with business analysts and users to understand their business processes and requirements.
- Responsible for the SFDC configurations and customizations needed to deliver the desired solution.
- Develop or enhance custom objects, Visual Force pages, APEX classes, triggers and services, reports, dashboards, and workflows.
- Perform administration of the Salesforce.com instance, manage fields/relationships, workflow rules, approval processes, page layouts, security, validation rules, email notifications, custom buttons/links, etc.
- Understand, maintain, and enhance business processes that are implemented in Salesforce.com.
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Perform data hygiene and best practices by performing routine maintenance
- Ensure data security is enforced by the use of roles, profiles, and sharing rules
- Assist users with report design and management
- Prepare project documentation including technical specifications and unit test scripts.
- Perform unit testing and fix any defects. Support the user acceptance test activities.
- Configure working prototypes in a development sandbox if required, and validate and refine prototypes.
- Create Change Sets and deploy from the development sandbox to the fulldata sandbox to production.
- Clearly communicate project status to key stakeholders throughout the development process.
- Leverage comprehensive understanding of salesforce.com products and platform to provide relevant adoption and technical recommendations on solutions and enhancements customized to customers’ business needs
- Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes
- Work with management to identify new and creative opportunities to leverage the data to support additional business processes or functions
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong analytical ability
- Demonstrated organizational skills and detail orientation with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Business Administration or a related field.
- Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator certifications desired.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of overall IT or programming experience, with experience in Salesforce.com development and administration work.
- Ability to work in a team, to understand business requirements and convert them into a technical design, and to collaborate with business analysts and users to define solutions.
- Salesforce.com administration skills (including permissions, roles, profiles, queues, views, and page layouts).
- Exposure to the SFDC data model, data architecture, and data management tools.
- Adequate understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the salesforce.com platform coupled with an understanding of common business processes in enterprises. Must be a confident self-starter individual who can completely own the delivery of high value work products.
- Exposure to moving code from sandboxes to production and addressing post deployment issues.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members, users, and management.
- Planning and analytical skills as well as the ability to communicate ideas and plans verbally and in writing.
- Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts (e.g. API, governor limits, and test coverage) and how they influence design.
- Strong problem solving skills with a willingness and ability to learn new software features.
- Nice-to-have skill: Working knowledge of some or all of the following: SOAP integrations, Lightning components, Salesforce mobile platform, XML, SQL.