Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision.
- Comply with all safety regulations
- Ensure associated manufacturing team is in compliance with GMP’s and Safety regulations
- Fulfill the duties of a tech III operator.
- Verification of accuracy of documentation.
- Responsible for manufacturing personnel supporting specific Line Leaders job
- Determining operating ranges.
- Perform in process checks and sampling.
- Request and receive job components and labels into room.
- Assist in training of manufacturing personnel
- Balance set up and weight verification
- May assist in other areas within Fisher Clinical Services as needed
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required.
High school diploma, or GED, ability to read, write and complete basic mathematics calculations. Minimum of 2 years of pharmaceutical experience.
Responsible for daily operation and Technicians within assigned room
Internal and External Contacts:
This position has internal contact with all production operation employees, engineering mechanics, and quality assurance personnel as well as other employees throughout the Fisher organization. External contacts will include client personnel observing manufacturing operations and technical support personnel that routinely set up and repair equipment.
Ability and/or Skills:
This position requires hand-eye coordination, manual and finger dexterity, attention to detail, and the ability to do repetitive tasks and learn new ones with assistance from supervisors and fellow workers.
Accurate ability to understand batch paper work and over see the operations in the manufacturing suite during the manufacturing process.
Basic PC skills and an ability to perform some mechanical duties.
Dexterity and ability to perform various manufacturing operations. Long periods of standing while working in rooms. Exerting up to 25 lbs. of force occasionally and/or 10 to 25 lbs. of force frequently to move objects. Ability to wear respiratory equipment as needed.
Monday through Friday, 7.5 hours per day on second shift. Some overtime and weekend work required.
Allergies to specific drugs may disqualify individuals from performing these duties.