When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Reviews and modifies orders upon receipt and initiates order processing cycle.
- Resolves order problems with customer regarding pricing, availability, terms, delivery, entity, etc.
- Participates as a key member of the overall call center.
- Interact with other departments and sites to ensure timely shipment of orders. Expedite as required.
- Prepare quotes and respond to RFQ’s.
- Achieve fundamental knowledge of all product lines and operational processes to ensure on-time shipping for these orders managed out of the call center.
- Provide return authorizations and assist in accounting issues.
- Process credits as needed, and assist accounting team on resolving post shipment issues and discrepancies.
- Process credit card orders expeditiously and correctly for prompt billing.
- Notification to customer proactively on impending shipments.
- Aware of SOPs and asks questions as appropriate
- Support Front Desk as necessary
- Participate in Practical Process Improvement events
- Knowledge of MS Office
- High school diploma or GED, some secondary education may be preferred
- 0-2 years of experience in Customer Service
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service to external and internal customers on a consistent basis; excellent communication skills; good analytical skills; multi-tasking abilities; computer navigation and keyboarding skills.
- Experience working in a call center environment is a plus
- SAP and/or AS400
- Salesforce is a plus
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com