Job ID :
US - Pennsylvania - Allentown
- Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision.
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner.
- Maintenance of Accounting Policies and related Manuals to ensure effective internal control
- Serves as a liaison with the internal audit team as well as external auditors and oversees the coordination of the annual audits.
- Compares performance with operating plans and standards; reports and interprets the results of operations to all levels of management for the Mt. Prospect site.
- As an integral part of the Mt. Prospect site leadership, assist site management in developing an adequate plan for efficient operations including maximizing revenue, margin expansion, sales forecast accuracy, expense budget management and develop of cost standards.
- Completes other projects and ad hoc analyses as needed by the Controller.
- Maintenance of Accounting Policies and related Manuals to ensure effective internal control.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting. A Master’s Degree in the Finance area is highly desirable.
- CPA and five plus years or more of industry or public accounting experience.