Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Ensure that the compliance program effectively prevents and/or detects violations of law, regulations, policies, or the Code of Conduct in respective partnering business units; Partnering with business units to ensure compliance ownership and right tone at the top;
- Deploy compliance policies and procedures in covered business units by providing necessary training and communication to covered employees.
- Performing review and approval on promotional activities or projects.
- Carry out and coordinate compliance monitoring program to identify violation risks and behaviors, and provide timely feedbacks to business units so that appropriate corrective actions are taken accordingly;
- Manage compliance risks involving third party intermediaries, and high-risky daily sales and promotional activities, etc.
- Identify potential risks or deficiencies in any high-risky areas in company’s internal controls systems.
- Implementing and following up on remediation plan, and co-work with the business partners to close gaps and implement corrective actions
- Assist in compliance investigation related to covered business units
- Other support in third-party management, e.g. third-party due diligence process and relevant risk management.