Job Title: Product Specialist
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world. Visit us at http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Introduction to the Division /Function (write a brief introduction to the division and its purpose & scope within the org)
Role Description (purpose of the role)
The incumbent is required to work on Product configuration, Sales Support - Training & Market Growth at Thermo Fisher Scientific India Pvt. Ltd.
- Instrument Configuration – AAS,ICPOES & ICPMS
- Pre Sales Support- Support Sales for Pre Sales Presentations
- Sales Training – Conducting training Program regularly.
- Create & Grow Markets
Qualification (mention the qualification which are both mandatory and good to have too. Include any certifications / publications that may be considered)
- Ph.D or MSc in Analytical Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Inorganic Chemistry
- Should have a clear understanding of Atomic Spectroscopy
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals would be a desirable.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience (to specify nature and extent of experience needed, skills that the candidate should have acquired and/ or knowledge of specific techniques / technologies / processes / subject. The skills could also include competency traits / behaviors needed)
- Good understanding of research projects using standard techniques and protocols.
- Should be a good team player, ready to learn new techniques and innovative thinker
- Industry experience in bioinformatics and experience in sequencing skills and grant writing skills will be considered as a bonus
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.