Job Title: Electronic Engineer
Location : Nashik
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world. Visit us at http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher’s Chromatography and Mass Spectroscopy Division (CMD) is a global leader in scientific instruments, automation, software and accessories serving research, engineering, analytical and industrial applications.CMD develops, manufactures, and services advanced analytical instrumentation and data management software for key laboratory applications like scientific research, drug discovery and development, pharmaceutical quality control, food safety testing, environmental testing, climate research, and industrial process optimization. Our product portfolio includes mass spectrometry (life sciences and inorganic),Elemental, chromatography (GC, IC and HPLC/UHPLC), informatics and laboratory automation
- Completion of design development plan, its execution in timely manner.
- Document & data control of product documents, drawings and National &
- Identification of Organizational & Technical interfaces related to design process
- Identify Design Input & finalize Design Output
- Conduct Design Verification & Validation
- Controlled execution of Design Changes
- Preparation and control of drawings
- Identify and record any product, process and quality system problems.
- Initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated channels.
- Verify the implementation of solution
- Support PPI activity
Minimum Qualifications / Skills required:
- B.E. in Electronics, E&TC, Industrial Electronics with 1 to 5 years experience in electro-mechanical components design
- Hand on experience in electronics product design & application
- Sound knowledge of electronic hardware and software interface & integration with mechanical equipments
- Good problem solving, communication, co-ordination skills
- Good project management skills
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.