Thermo Fisher Scientific is dedicated to building a team of passionate and dedicated individuals in helping to make the world a cleaner and safer place. This position will be mainly responsible for the manufacturing of molecular controls by following standard operating procedures (SOPs) and current good manufacturing/documentation practices (cGMP and cGDP).
- Working individual or with other team members to manufacture using Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
- Understands workflow and technologies used in the manufacturing environment.
- Communicate all issues and daily workflow to manager.
- Prints all required documents from QAD and/or AGILE to complete the daily work as indicated in the schedule.
- Printing, labeling, and racking vials.
- Reads and understands work orders
- Verify and count the amounts required as per work order.
- Inspects material, products and containers at each set up of process.
- Inserts or pours product into containers or fills from spout or chute.
- Participates in final kit assembly
- High School Diploma (or equivalent), Some College (Bachelor’s of Science Degree preferred).
- 1-year of industry experience.
- Willingness to be flexible and adaptable.
- Able to adapt to changing needs caused by time, budget, or other constraints
- Must be highly collaborative; must have the ability to work within a diverse team environment.
- Self-motivated, independent, and proactive.
- Attention to Detail and Excellent Communication Skill.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word or Excel.