When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Work with software engineers on development of applications and bug fixing
- Researching solutions to software defects and recommending solutions
- Execute test cases
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates
- Improve upon current skills while also developing and mastering new technical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Bioinformatics or related field
- Experience in Object Oriented and Data-Driven Software Application Development
- Experience with .NET and C#
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Master’s degree in Biomedical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Bioinformatics or related field
- Familiarity with SQL
- Experience in HLA field
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.