When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Support stocking Strategy for assigned SKUs globally and seek opportunities to optimize inventory, availability across viable sourcing lanes.
- Lead aging / slow moving inventory disposition to optimize inventory turn and reduce backorders
- Operational Planning using MRP and DRP tools to execute intercompany orders in APAC
- Daily Backorders review with root cause analysis and prevent aged backorders
- Lead abnormal demand reviews to ensure safety stock and forecasts reflect changing demand pattern
- Support process improvements with customer service and Sales management to ensure inventory availability
- Monitor health of assigned region, providing feedback to Global DRP planner for stocking strategy and order fulfillment
- Measure and oversee intercompany order fulfillment and DRP operating metrics. Serve as DRP representative for region for escalation.
- SKU Master Data integrity checks and ensures planning data; ATP infrastructure is up to date. Participate in new acquisition projects
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.