Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $18 billion and more than 55,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
Job Description for Informatica IDQ Developer
- 7 – 10 years of experience at Enterprise-level ETL development & architecture in Informatica PC 9.x
- 3 – 5 years Proficient with Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) I 8.x or higher.
- 3 – 5 years of SQL/PLSQL development
- 3 – 5 year of Data Profiling / Data Analysis
- Strong Informatica technical knowledge in the areas on Informatica Designer Components -Source Analyzer, Warehouse Designer, Mapping Designer & Mapplet Designer, Transformation Developer, Workflow Manager , Workflow Monitor, IDQ 9.x
- Extensive experience in using IDQ for customer cleanse and standardization
- Extensive experience on using Informatica Data Profiling for Customer Data Profiling analysis
- Understand reusability, parameterization, workflow design, ETL
- Counsels team members on the evaluation of data using the Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) toolkit. Applies data analysis, data cleansing, data matching, exception handling, and reporting and monitoring capabilities of IDQ
- Performs technical walk-through as needed to communicate design/coded solution and to seek input from team members.
- Develops ETL processes using Informatica, ETL control tables, error logging, auditing, data quality, etc.
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to look beyond the detailed requirements to understand what the business is trying to do don’t get lost in the details
- Must be able to develop and maintain documentation to our standards / provide feedback on standards where they can be improved
- Must have used at least one ERP and CRM as Source or Target using Informatica.
- Data Integrations , Data Conversion or Data Migration into ERP or CRM is a must have.