Business Title: Regional ERP Service Delivery Lead
Position Location: Bangalore, India
Thermo Fisher Scientific is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
All of our employees share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement. Our ability to grow year after year is driven by our ability to attract, develop and retain world-class people who will thrive in our environment and share in our desire to improve mankind by enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
If you share in our values and if you're looking for an employer who is strongly committed to developing talent and rewarding achievement, come grow with us at Thermo Fisher Scientific.
The Regional ERP Service Delivery Lead is responsible for managing the effective and efficient delivery of the ERP application maintenance service within a designated region. The Regional ERP Service Delivery Lead will collaborate closely with other Regional ERP Service Delivery Leads that are responsible for ERP application maintenance service delivery in other regions to deliver a “follow the sun” ERP service delivery model. The Regional ERP Service Delivery Lead will be accountable for all ERP Service Delivery matters within the region and as such will be the key contact for businesses that are enabled by EAS supported ERP environments which include SAP (PR1, C11, ROC, LSG), JDE E1 and Navision in addition to other groups within EAS that support the delivery of ERP services. The Regional ERP Service Delivery Lead will be responsible for ensuring that SLA’s are met and appropriate strategies, processes and tools are implemented to improve ERP service delivery within the assigned region. The Regional ERP Service Delivery Lead will achieve this through the effective management of the ERP Service Delivery analysts that are assigned to the region.
- Effective and efficient management of all ERP Service Delivery activity within the assigned region to ensure that all ERP service delivery activity within the assigned region is delivered in consistent, harmonized and optimal manner
- Effective management of Functional Analysts assigned to ERP Service Delivery within the region
- Management and accountability for the achievement of all Metrics (SLAs) within the region;
- Incidents and Problems
- Service Requests
- Standard Change Requests
- Management of Root Cause Analysis for all incidents to ensure that underlying causes identified, eradicated and incident intake reduced to best in class levels
- Effectively manage the relationship with internal business partners within the region
- Provide monthly report out of ERP Service Delivery metrics to business partners
- Manage the various internal vendor teams to drive incidents, service requests and Standard Change Requests through closure per established SLA.s
- Collaborate with other Regional ERP Service Delivery Leads to deliver a seamless “follow the sun” support model
- Gather and effectively use data to deliver continuous improvement
- Actively participate in MIM calls and Post-Mortem Reviews
- Mentor Functional Analysts within the region
- Align with Global Incident Manager
- Align with Global Problem Manager
- Align with MIM Team
- Align with the Global Change Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Project Management or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience acceptable
- Minimum of 7 years of ERP Service Delivery experience
- Demonstrated experience with service delivery / ITIL
- 12+ years of experience in a similarly complex technical organization
- Must have the ability to effectively challenge the status quo
- Ability to explain and champion detailed technical concepts to peers and management
- Ability to translate details into specific tasks needed to accomplish a task or solve a problem
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Ability to problem solve and work well in complex, ambiguous situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven ability to navigate the technology environment and work effectively with multiple groups around the globe
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, including ability to communicate information to both technical and non-technical staff and management
- Strong negotiation/persuasion and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate and manage in a matrix organization with multiple business partners and IT colleagues on a remote basis
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
ERP Service Delivery experience with evidence of being able to deliver continuous improvement
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.