- Manage online products, orders and internal communication related to dealer portal execution.
- Manage the resolution of day to day functional issues what customer arise to ensure optimal functionality of dealer portal.
- Assist in customer explore and business deploy.
- Work with business and cross function team to optimize customer online experiences.
• Ability to prioritize work and time management skills.
• Data organization and management, rich experience in business and product.
•Customer service orientation.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Fast learner, able to resolve problem and deliver commitment
Education and Qualification:
• 4+ years related experience. University degree is sufficient, who have rich experience with products, SAP and order process is preferred.
• Knowledge of relevant computer software like MS Office.
• Good communication with internal and external
• Good business sense to drive dealer portal usage rate.