When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Recruiting system management and reporting
-Update requisition status in job portal by real time
-Upload all resumes provided by recruiters into job portal and link to related requisition
-Follow defined Talent Acquisition life cycle within system including tracking/maintenance of candidate and requisition records.
-Assist the recruitment team in ensuring accuracy of data
- Onboarding coordination and support
-Input all offers into E-onboarding system
-Collect and send on board materials to ES team
-Take full responsibility for candidates’ medical check, including informing candidate to do medical check, following up for the result, providing check result to related recruiter
- Interview scheduling & support
Help recruiter arrange interview and provide onsite interview support
- Other jobs requested by line manager
- Bachelor degree or above
- 2-year working experience in HR related area
- Capability in Office software; e.g, data sorting, analysis skills
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and accuracy skills
- Proactive and initiative, be able to handle multi-task and quickly respond to assignments
- Flexibility to deal with changing schedules and priorities
- Good communication skill
- Good team work player
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 56,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.