Job ID :
Singapore - Marsiling
- Works with the Enterprise Services team on specific services opportunities to understand individual client strategies, business needs and internal barriers or considerations to implementing an Enterprise Service solution.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the entire Thermo Fisher services portfolio, strengths and delivery operations to be able to customize integrated solutions that show differentiated value to the customer and the market.
- Understands competitive environments and solutions/offering needed to differentiate
- Responsible for translating the client’s business needs and requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs from across the business units into an integrated and cohesive solution.
- Leads and manages the design and/or customization of customer-specific enterprise services solutions, along with corresponding proposals and presentations.
- Leads project-based proposal design teams to create an effective customer solution and assist with proposal presentation.
- Leads and oversees the implementation team for contract awards to ensure on-time delivery of the solution and processes ensuring compliance with the established Statement of Work and key elements of the proposal.
- Works with the Service Management team to ensure an effective, efficient and seamless transition to service operations upon completion of the solutions implementation.
- Collaborates and establishes relationships with the relevant service management, marketing, commercial, product management and service delivery leaders and key stakeholders in the corresponding business units to ensure maximum benefit to organization.
- Provides expertise in service performance analysis through multiple data touch points and drives the value proposition through detailed client centric performance measurement, improvement and recommendations on a regular basis across portfolio
- Ensures all activities are carried out in accordance with Thermo Fisher Scientific policies and applicable laws.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of related experience
- Experience and knowledge of services business solutions design and presentation.
- Strong collaborative track record, which includes working within a matrix environment along with the ability to find solutions to a common goal.
- Person should have experience with Microsoft Project and demonstrated experience leading complex service implementations that involve interaction with the customer as well as internal Thermo Fisher groups, including IT, HR and finance.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Reflector style – able to learn from mistakes and always wants to achieve best possible performance.
- Advanced PC skills, especially in Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to develop high levels of credibility and forge solid and positive professional relationships with customers, peers, and upper management.
- Self motivated; bias for action.
- Effective negotiating and influencing skills
- Demonstrate Thermo Fisher Scientific values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement