Job ID :
Costa Rica - Lagunilla
- Oversee operations with a process improvement focus, implementation of best practices and project management discipline
- Collaborate with internal and external auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance with US GAAP and company policies.
- Define strategies to achieve objectives and goals while effectively managing service delivery cost.
- Ensure adequate end-to-end Accounts Payable (systems and process combined) end user documentation, training, and related change management documentation is created and updated.
- Provide daily interaction, training, direction and oversight of staff activities to ensure coordination, accuracy and timely delivery of work outputs.
- Responsible for ensuring Accounts Payable transactions designed based on business requirements in order to determine the completeness of the information and process component.
- Partner with stakeholders in order to define objectives, align expectation, and ensure an “end to end” approach to process change and improvements.
- Fosters an environment that allows for staff development and teamwork efforts.
- Sets expectations of performance, holds staff accountable and rewards achievements. Delegates work to staff to meet Amway deadlines; monitors staff service and provides timely feedback.
- Manage talent through the recruitment, onboarding, and training employees to ensure the delivery of operational objectives.
- Develop a high performing team through employee engagement, talent retention, development and succession planning.
- This position has management responsibility for development of staff members, including hiring, performance development and annual review, disciplinary actions, coaching and counseling, personal development and career advancement, succession planning, etc.
- Demonstrated strong math, query, analytical and systems skills with demonstrated experience in data management, ERP Systems – SAP, JDE, ORACLE, MS Office
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain financial controls.
- Effective training skills and team building capabilities for rapid ramp-up of functional tasks within area of responsibility.
- Demonstrated leadership skills; strong oral and written communication, presentation, conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Experience leading continuous process improvement projects leading to significant time or bottom line savings.
- Pays attention to details, produces accurate work and consistently meets deadlines.
- Ability to make accurate and timely decisions pertaining to Accounts Payable, understands the urgency and impact to both customers and the corporation.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Licenciatura/ Master Degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college or university preferred
- 10 years of progressive Accounts Payable experience in Shared Service Center
- Minimum 5 year Management experience
- Proficient in English
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.