When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.Responsibilities:
- E1 system e-bio shipment receiving & E1 case management;
- Track wise log key entry;
- Oligo receiving & ship out;
- System problem solving;
- Related reporting;
- Open-minded, team work, proactive and strong interpersonal skills.
- Result driven attitude and ability to work under pressure.
- Good computer skills especially for Excel, prefer has SAP knowledge.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 56,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com