When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- According to warehouse standard operation procedure to pick up goods from system order;
- Coordinate with System analyst to finish bin check, receiving check, cycle count, Inventory transfer;
- Operate E1 system to export relevant check form;
- Drive improvement the productivity of physical operation including accuracy and efficiency;
- Skillful at SAP/WMS is in advance;
- Familiar with office software.
- -Warehouse operation is more than 3 years.
- -Familiar with warehouse material handling
- -Accept the OT
- -Strong ability of material handlong
- -Living nearby WGQ is preferred.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 56,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com