When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world. Visit us at http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher’s Chromatography and Mass Spectroscopy Division (CMD) is a global leader in scientific instruments, automation, software and accessories serving research, engineering, analytical and industrial applications.CMD develops, manufactures, and services advanced analytical instrumentation and data management software for key laboratory applications like scientific research, drug discovery and development, pharmaceutical quality control, food safety testing, environmental testing, climate research, and industrial process optimization. Our product portfolio includes mass spectrometry (life sciences and inorganic),Elemental, chromatography (GC, IC and HPLC/UHPLC), informatics and laboratory automation
- To receive and scrutinize orders from sales offices and customers and fulfill order requirements
- Order scrutiny, coordination with production and purchase, communication with customer and sales team, supervising shipping, invoicing, follow-up with sales offices/customers to maximize dispatches
- Communicate with customers on order querries and commercial requirements
- Understand the customer contract and conduct the contract review meeting
- Working closely with other departments to ensure that the customer requirement has been complied. Communicates any changes in customer requirements to the organization.
- MIS on orders and revenue to management
- Co-ordinates storage, transportation and delivery of goods
- Follow up on revenue recognition and payment collection
- Work out discounts and margin and ensure adherence to approval matrix for price and payment terms
- Ensure compliance to company’s statutory, FCPA and other compliance requirements
- Periodical review and revision of price list.
- Procurement of boughtout accessories as per customer order
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders.